We have a current opportunity for a Sr. Specialist,Trade Compliance on a permanent basis. The position will be located in the Greater Boston area. For further information about this position please apply.
- Ensure trade compliance assistance for import and export duties which will confirm shipment are processed in a timely manner.
- Be able to identify compliance related data such as Tarff Classification, Country of Origin, FDA codes and Export Commerce Control Number
- Coordinate with Global Trade Compliance team on inquiries from Customs
- Formulate effective KPIs for all import and export activities
- Work to review and approve the billing from transportation service and work to control budget related to transportation.
- Oversee and develop control documents related to import and export duties
Education and Skills:
- Bachelors degree is preferred
- Experience in material management or logistics, preferably working with imports and exports
- Background in international trade compliance laws and regulations
- Background in Pharmaceutical or related field preferred
- Generous PTO
- Competitive Bonus
- Health Insurance