Sr. RF/Wireless Engineer Needed for $59M Aerospace Telecommunications Company
Long Island, NY Area
A leading provider of RF/Microwave components, spaceborne and SATCOM products, IMA's and subsystems is looking to bring on a Sr. RF/Wireless Engineer to their team in Long Island, NY! This Sr. RF/Wireless Engineer would perform RF/microwave circuit design and system cascade analysis.
The Sr. RF/Wireless Engineer would be responsible for:
- Design, develop, test and support production of active and passive microwave circuits and multi-function modules.
- Perform EM and linear simulations of microwave housings, transitions, and passive circuits.
- Perform linear and non-linear circuit simulations of microwave active circuits.
- Perform RF and microwave subassembly system analysis.
- Develop specifications for microwave components and subassemblies.
The Sr. RF/Wireless Engineer would have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrophysics and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience or a Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- 3 years of microwave active circuit design and simulation experience in: active component area. RF/Microwave active component areas include, but are not limited to, the following: oscillators, synthesizers, PIN diode circuits, low noise amplifiers, integrated microwave assemblies.
- Use and understanding of microwave test equipment including network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, power meters, and noise figure meters.
- Proficient use of Keysight ADS, Keysight RFPro CAE tools.
- Use of CAD tools such as AutoDesk Inventor and AutoCAD.
If this sounds like you - Apply!