DSJ Global is currently partnered with a leading Chemical Manufacturer specializing in specialty chemicals targeting multiple Industry across the US & EU. The team is looking to expand by adding a Sr. Process Engineer who will support development of new and existing processes and improvements to achieve production.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the development of new and existing processes
- Develop SOP to support processes and safe, reliable manufacturing
- Provide expert judgment, analysis and leadership on complex conceptual, theoretical and technical issues
- Work closely with R&D team in development of processes
- Assist in the day to day processes and drive continuous improvement
- Cross Collaborate and utilize resources and expertise within the company
- Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities through use of lean initiatives
- Work with internal and external suppliers of materials, equipment, and services to execute projects, resolve problems and improve processes.
The Senior Process Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering (preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Process Control Experience (Preferred)
- Experience in lean manufacturing practices, such as six sigma