One of the largest sports manufacturers is looking to hire a Sr. Manager, Global Supply Planning & Procurement in Carlsbad, CA. This position is integral to the success of the company and reports into Supply Chain Operations and is responsible for the overall management of the Supply Planning function. This position executes the objectives related to the global planning, positioning, and movement of materials.
- Leading the Planning and Purchasing teams in balancing supply to the demand for products through creation of and management of supply planning KPIs
- Coordinates globally with all regions the supply planning, procurement, and life cycle process
- Provide leadership and support processes for S&OP and Category Review meetings
- Directs the SAP Supply Chain systems, development, processes, and maintenance
- Create and lead the Master Production Scheduling process
- Establish and maintain Global Supply Planning metrics and reporting standards
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 8+ years of relevant experience
- Have 3+ years in a management role (direct reports)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Have ERP system experience, preferably SAP
- Be tech/system savvy
- Experience with metals (or related categories), highly preferred
This position is a full-time permanent position with a competitive base, bonus and benefits package. This position is located in Carlsbad, CA. Candidates will be required to relocate but there will be some hybrid flexibility.