As a leading global provider of electrical power services and equipment, we are looking to bring on an experienced Sourcing Manager to fill a key role within our Sourcing Team. As we have been experiencing exponential growth, we are looking to evaluate our current supply base to transform and implement new strategy to ensure the most effective supply base as possible. This role will come with high visibility, working directly with the VP of Global Sourcing, in developing long-term strategy and identifying relationships with global industry-leading suppliers. This position has the opportunity to grow and develop within the company, as well as traveling to key suppliers world-wide.
The Sourcing Manager will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing fully integrated long-term strategic plans to meet growth objectives on a global scale
- Lead supplier audits to ensure both current and prospective suppliers are of quality standard
- Category management over commodities including Insulating materials, raw materials, chemicals, rubber, porcelain, etc.
- Risk mitigation of the supply base of their category
- Leading both strategic and tactical negotiations relating to price, supply and long-term agreements
The Sourcing Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Experience with risk mitigation and methodology of a global supply base
- 10+ years of global sourcing experience
- Experience with strategic transportation and implementation
- Ability to travel globally 35% of the time (once safe to do so)
- Bachelor's degree (MBA, current CSM/CPSM or APICS CSCP certification a Plus)
- Work with a highly established global team as a key member
- Competitive benefits package with a focus on well-being and work-life balance
- Ability to grow and influence within the organization
If you are interested in the Sourcing Manager role, then please do not hesitate to apply today.