The company has a plan to transform the global procurement function within the organisation and you could be part of this!
You will hold a degree preferably in business, with 7+ years in procurement/project management or management consultancy as part of a matrix organisation.
As a Sr. Procurement Productivity Manager you will work in a dynamic global environment where you will meet the challenge to draw off cross-category Procurement delivery experience to shape strategies with project teams that employ a large range of strategies
- Acting as a domain of knowledge & subject matter expert, with input, advice and know how on project management approaches, agile projects (Scrum) with complex delivering including non-commercial levers.
- Overseeing and improving methodologies for complex initiatives such as Make vs Buy.
- Promoting and advancing of the agile project methodologies and structured approaches for managing major initiatives.
You will bring:
Agile project delivery
The ability to communicate difficult or moderate complexity concepts/ideas and effectively negotiate with others to adopt a different point of view, approach, or endorse/use proposal/solution.
- The ability to communicate difficult or moderate complexity concepts/ideas and effectively
Business level fluency in English (German may be beneficial for certain positions).
- Enterprise thinker, creating solutions for business customers through fostering collaboration across the procurement network.
- Curiosity, active listening with a willingness to test new ideas and experiment with them.
- Open minded, inclusive and sharing your ideas & knowledge whilst also being responsive to ideas and feedback from others.
If this is you then please apply or email your CV for a confidential discussion.