Associate Sourcing Manager- Mechanical Components
One of the global market leaders in the industrial automation industry is looking for a Associate Sourcing Manager focusing on mechanical components. The sourcing manager will report to the Manager of Strategic Sourcing, while also working with counterparts in Europe & Asia for global categories.
- Provide a reliable base of approved suppliers in NA to support the business units current and future needs
- Anticipate the upcoming project requirements to ensure successful procurement
- Leverage procurement categories to minimize the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for Vanderlande
- Negotiate supply agreements and costs models with key suppliers, esnure pricing and lead time information is updated in the ERP master data
- 3+ Years of experience in Procurement w/ at least 2 years in sourcing
- Expertise in sourcing mechanical components, catalog, and off-the-shelf items
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, supply chain (Master's prefered)
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 20% to build strong relationships w/ domestic suppliers and identify their development needs.
- Purchasing certifications are preferred (CPP, CPPM, CPM)
- Preferred prior experience in material handling systems industry or similar