Site Director needed for a leading Food Production Manufacturing company
- Decatur, Arkansas
- Animal Feed Manufacturing team
This company has delivered on the promise to make the healthiest natural products pets, putting pet wellness first. This individual will develop plans to identify goals, objectives, and strategies for improving manufacturing processes for cost reduction, quality improvement and on-time delivery as well as be responsible for plant manufacturing profit/loss and make recommendations for any capital improvements needed in the facility.
Ideal of Qualifications for the Site Director include:
- 10+ years of experience in a senior leadership role within a manufacturing facility
- Bachelor's degree required
- Food manufacturing experience preferred
- Strong results orientation and execution capability
- An engaged, hands-on leader who can delve into the details as easily as they can delegate.
- Ability to oversee 200,000 sq. foot facility
- Ability to lead, develop and maintain a strong manufacturing operations team r
- Excellent execution and performance management skills
- Leads the team to develop and deliver goals and metrics
- Highly motivated, self-directed professional with a demonstrated ability to bring value to the business
- Must be an individual with proven leadership, team building skills and a good understanding of engineering/manufacturing techniques
Responsibilities for the Site Director include:
- Develops and plans to support the achievement of the company's strategic objectives through the establishment of strategies, goals, and action plans.
- Adheres to all health, food safety, good manufacturing processes, legislation, regulations, and industry defined standards.
- Establishes and communicates product packaging quality and other performance standards.
- Ensuring the facility operates in a manner that results in delivery of products on-time, on schedule and within financial targets.