A world leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment is hiring a site buyer to aid in the continued success of their team. This individual will focus on the procurement and purchase of various Direct and Indirect materials and commodities at a site facility. This is a pivotal position within the organization, aiding in tactical buying projects as well as some strategic projects.
- Addresses quality and delivery issues between the departments and suppliers
- Assures supply sources, computing prices, determining quantities, and balancing orders for companies' production and inventory accounts.
- Prepares information concerning financial stability, labor problems, delivery performance, and cost analysis
- Is aware of cost saving methodologies and works cross-functionally to implement the methods.
- Performs sourcing for categories like: CapEx, MRO, Site/Facility Services, and direct materials
- Bachelor's degree in business or Engineering or relevant experience
- 0-3 years of Purchasing, Engineering, and/or Supply Chain Management experience
- Experience with assigned commodities, purchasing policies, and quality standards
- Proven skills with human relations and communication
- Willing to travel occasionally
The company offers competitive and flexible benefit plans on day one.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and RX
- Annual Bonus Plans
- Paid Vacation and Holidays