Senior Transportation Manager
Job type: Permanent
Location: Atlanta, GA
A leading food and beverage company is currently in search of their next Senior Transportation Manager to join their rapidly growing team in the Atlanta area. You will play a key role in aiding the company's continued growth and leading a team to implement new and innovative strategies.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Transportation Manager include:
- Overseeing a fleet of nearly 600 drivers
- Create and implement SOPs to optimize the final mile transportation network
- Stay up-to-date on all DOT rules and regulations to ensure the fleet is adhering to all rules.
Key requirements of the Senior Transportation Manager include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, or related field
- 3-5+ years of experience with domestic transportation within food & beverage
- Be a visionary leader with strong relationship building skills
- Extreme room for growth
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Highly rated & autonomous culture
If you are interested in the Senior Transportation Manager position, do not wait to apply!