A globally leading pharmaceutical company is looking to expand their procurement function, with a Senior Sustainability Sourcing Manager. This role gives you an exciting opportunity to make your mark on the health care industry, and how we shape our future. With company values of affordability and health, this role would be well suited to a forward-thinking person, ready to drive development.
- Develop and implement a sustainability road-map for the global strategy
- Work closely with the internal and external stakeholders
- Define and execute a strategy to tangibly reduce emissions
- Drive innovation, continuous improvement and collaboration within the procurement function
- Strong understanding of category management and category strategy
- Excellent understanding of sustainability - it is beneficial to have experience in the pharmaceutical industry, but not essential
- Strong leadership skills - experience in direct or indirect management is beneficial
- 5+ years professional procurement experience in global strategic purchasing environment.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, professional fluency in English.
- Gain exposure in a globally leading pharmaceutical industry, in a position making a direct impact on a global future
- Great flexibility, to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Option to spend time on site, in various locations across Switzerland