Title: Senior Quality Engineer
Location: San Francisco - Bay Area, CA
A bio-electric medical device start-up that focuses on improving the lives of patients is looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to come on board. If you are a self-motivated individual looking to join a well-funded organization and become a part of the commercialization process of innovative medical devices, this opportunity is perfect for you!
The Senior Quality Engineer will be responsible for:
- Design & Process Validation
- PCB and Assembly Manufacturing
- Providing guidance to product development and manufacturing teams
- Supporting management reviews and preparation for FDA audits
The Senior Quality Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a closely related field
- Familiarity with Medical Electrical Safety and EMC standards
- Ability to work in a start-up environment
- Risk Assessment (ISO 14971: 2012) Certification
- 8+ years of work in FDA regulated space
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please do not wait to apply!