Leading Pharmaceutical Company seeking Senior Project Manager!!
- San Diego, California
One of the global Pharmaceutical organizations is looking for a Sr Project Manager to coordinate and lead new processes at a new manufacturing site. This candidate will be responsible for customer projects and project team activities for both internal and external customers. This role will be working closely with the Business Manager and serve as a project lead for customer needs.
The Senior Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain close relationship with internal and external client representatives and serve as the primary contact
- Ensure all activities happen as planned by the customer by directing the project and project teams
- Support project team members and production staff to ensure successful project transfers
- Complete project plans on time and accurately
- Oversee direct reports and provide opportunities to increase skills
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelors degree in scientific or production related field
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Preferred experience with viral vectors, microbial, or biologics