Leading Defense & Aerospace Organization Seeking Senior Level Project Engineer, Avionics
- Located in Alabama
- Competitive compensation + high growth potential
A leading Defense & Aerospace organization, in the Alabama area, is seeking a hands-on Project Engineer to lead hardware development integration processes.
This organization is developing some of the most cutting-edge technology within the field of aerospace and defense products products. If placed, this individual will be assisting in creating rocket, hypersonic, and electric propulsive systems.
- Planning and performing propulsion program tasks in conjunction with program management
- Implementing design and analysis tasks, special studies, experiments, and hardware/test requirements
- Coordinating engineering analyses, as well as perform post-test examination, and reporting
- BS degree in Engineering
- Experience working on Avionics + Hardware Integration and testing
- 5-9 years' experience in project management within the aerospace/defense industry
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug systems
- Ability to conceive program logic and plan projects involving the development of new methods to attain objectives.
- Good communication skills (Written, Verbal, Technical)
- Must be able authorized to work in the US without Sponsorship due to ITAR regulations
If interested APPLY NOW!
- Must be a U.S. Citizen***