SENIOR PROCESS AUTOMATION ENGINEER needed for innovative semiconductor manufacturer in Upstate New York!
This engineer will play a critical role in the technical coordination and support in the execution and delivery of the MES configuration. This includes adherence to schedule and engineering design (Basis of Design, Conceptual, and Detailed Design Requirements). You will gain the chance to work in a technologically advanced team who is making strides in their industry.
Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Equipment Integration (EI), Automated Material Handling System (AMHS), Fault Detection and Classification (FDC)
- Develop solutions and liaise between the process engineering, EI, Core MES and the Site Automation teams with the focus on delivery and oversite of MES recipes and configuration
- Create and maintain documentation, training and certification of team (audit proof)
- Be the main point of contact for MES team for continuous improvement work, updates and new functionality
- Establish relationships across various departments to drive learning and cross functional problem solving.
- BS in an Engineering or relevant field
- Semiconductor manufacturing engineering experience with area focus on software coordination and development
- Experience working with IT organizations on programs and projects
- Working knowledge of MES and AMHS systems
- Minimum 3-5 years' engineering experience in a semiconductor environment