A global, billion-dollar medical device company is currently seeking an ambitious, passionate Senior Manufacturing Process Engineer to lead the manufacturing team in Chicago, Illinois. You will be on-site, designing and leading engineering studies regarding diabetes care. Additionally, you will be collaborating with various teams to contribute to the continuous improvement of measuring, tracking, and analyzing glucose levels. If you would like the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of individuals with diabetes and work with a Fortune 500 recognized company, please reach out to learn more.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for:
- Independently design and lead diversified engineering studies and experiments
- Identify and evaluate internal business problems and draw conclusions that reflect company objectives
- Lead and collaborate with teams across various spaces within the organization to complete projects
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer should have the following qualifications:
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related engineering or scientific field (MS or PHD preferred)
- 6 years with Bachelor's degree, 4 years with MS of relevant knowledge and experience software engineering principles
- Minimum 4 years experience with software design and coding programs (PLC, Cognex vision systems, RFID communications. FAT, SAT)
This firm offers competitive benefits packages, along with a focus on diversity and fostering equal opportunity in the workplace.
- Continuous career development through learning and development training
- Wellness programs- stress seminars, on-site fitness centers, health fairs, steps challenges, etc.
- Internal competition programs and incentives
If you are interested in the Senior Manufacturing Process Engineering role, please don't hesitate to reach out to apply.