One of the biggest logistics providers in Europe is looking for a Senior Logistics Project Manager to works at several of their key sites across the EMEA region.
Over the last 18 months this company has been breaking revenue records in their pursuit to be the biggest and best logistics provider in the EMEA region.
My client is looking for an ambitions, self driven and passionate individual who has the tools to adapt to a fast pace working environment and prepared to be apart of big projects going forward.
The chosen candidate will be given the responsibilities of managing some massive logistics projects where they will be travelling across different sites, improving trouble-shooting and streamlining their operations.
* Planning, implementation and optimization of logistics projects in the Automotive market segment
* Conception and implementation of the project-related material and information flows
* Selection and procurement of personnel, equipment, IT, utilities
* Management of the commercial and industrial project staff up to handover to the local management
* Close coordination of requirements between location and customer
* Development of a performance reporting and "best practice" processes
* Completed studies related to logistics or comparable training
* At least 3 years of relevant work experience
* Management practice in the field of logistics services
* Profound knowledge in the conception, planning and calculation of logistics projects
* Organizational skills, communication skills and adaptability
* Very good MS Office knowledge
* Fluent in German & English
We offer you interesting and challenging jobs in an internationally growing company. You can expect a pleasant working atmosphere in a friendly team, individual development and training opportunities as well as long-term prospects. In addition to attractive remuneration, we offer you extensive social benefits.