A fast growing logistics provider for the automotive industry is looking for Senior Logistics Manager for their operations in Frankfurt! This company is going through a big period of growth and are now reestablishing their logistics function to become even more efficient.
Over the last 5 years this company has established themselves in the market to be one of the 'go to' logistics provider for BMW, Volkswagen & Opal with more clients being built up in the pipeline.
My client is looking for an ambitious individual who can keep up with a fast paced environment and be a part of very special company which is forested for huge amounts of growth in 2021.
- Planning, implementation and optimization of logistics projects in the Automotive industry
- Conception and implementation of the project-related material and information flows
- Selection and procurement of personnel, equipment, IT, utilities
- Management of the commercial and industrial project staff up to handover to the local management
- Close coordination of requirements between location and customer
- Development of a performance reporting and "best practice" processes
- Completed studies related to logistics or comparable training
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Management practice in the field of logistics services
- Profound knowledge in the conception, planning and calculation of logistics projects
- Organizational skills, communication skills and adaptability
- Very good MS Office knowledge
- Good written and spoken German and English
- Must have experience working in the Automotive industry