- Follow up and be responsible for the assigned projects to ensure all milestone and event are on track and align with the company schedule;
- Communicate and collaborate with overseas counterparts on product developments.
- Manage and lead the electronic team, make sure all staffs can perform their work and align with the company procedure and policy;
- Review all electronic related item costing, make sure the costs are competitive and meet the company target;
- Be responsible for all items circuit, resolve technical issues and provide recommendations / solutions on the electro-mechanical systems;
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering related
- 10+ years consumer electronics experience
- Strong organizational and managerial skills