Senior Engineering Manager for Industry-Leading Biotechnology Company
- Senior Manager | Process Engineering Group
- Raleigh- Durham Area, NC
A top biotechnology company is seeking a Senior Engineering Manager to oversee bulk utilities for vaccine production. This individual will mainly be responsible leading a team of process engineers. They will be expected to have a strong background in cell culture development.
The Senior Engineering Manager will be responsible for:
- Establishing a process engineering strategy for the team
- Manage day to day of staff
- Work cross functionally with all areas (R&D, Scientists, etc.)
- Review process designs
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 7+ years of pharma/biotech experience
- Background with cell culture, fermentation, and purification is a must
- 3+ years leading a team
- Excellent interpersonal & written skills
If you feel confident in your Engineering Management skills, apply today!