SENIOR ELECTRONICS ENGINEER NEEDED FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLE TECHNOLOGY MANUFACTURER
A leading electronics manufacturer in the electric vehicle space is seeking a talented Senior Electronics Engineer to join their rapidly growing team at their location in Westchester, New York. This engineer will have the opportunity to be hands-on throughout the entire design process for electronics hardware and software and will have access to tremendous growth within the organization and it's leading parent organization.
- Design, develop and formally validate electronics hardware and software for production testing of medium to high volume microprocessor based embedded systems manufactured in overseas plants.
- Write and implement formal test plans for products to be tested.
- Analyze test methods and process flows to optimize test coverage and cost, taking into account setup times, reliability, repeatability, handling, fixturing, etc.
- Commission and validate test equipment in production facilities worldwide, traveling internationally when required (typically 2-3 wks./yr.)
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or related subject.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an Electronics design role
- 3 - 5 years' experience in software development using C, C++ or C#
- Labview experience and experience in database design and manipulation is a plus