Tier-1 US consumer Electronics company is seeking to hire Senior Electrical System Architect in their Taipei office. The company is seeking to hire talent who will be a senior technical resource in all areas of product design and be well versed in the core electrical engineering skills in order to affect system-level design and represent the team at cross functional reviews.This is a a new headcounts role.
The company offers excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
- Architect and influence the shaping of future products by providing electrical engineering insight into the technology roadmap.
- Identify and scope projects around innovation opportunities as well as technology risks.
- Execute designs for complex systems backed by thorough engineering analysis.
- Take responsibility for gathering requirements and concepts generation.
- Engage ODM partners and technology providers to gather information and release requirements.
- Generate IP to protect innovation
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering with 10+ years of work experience in design of electronics packaging.
- Extensive experience in designing complex electro-mechanical assemblies with an expert understanding of block diagrams, schematics, layouts, electrical analysis, power analysis, thermal dissipation, PCB stack-ups.
- Possess strong communication skills (written and oral) with other company team members and the customer as required and have experience speaking and influencing at an executive level.
- Possess working knowledge of mass-production manufacturing processes and material costs.
If you are looking for a new career chapter and challenge, apply now!