Senior Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer:
Are you an accomplished Senior Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer ready to make your mark on the global stage? If so, our client is looking to add you to their innovative team! This company is committed to quality, sustainability, and innovation. As a Senior Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer, you'll contribute to the heart of their operations to continue to drive success and technological advancement. The Senior Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer will design and develop electrical and instrumentation systems and equipment with new technology initiatives!
Responsibilities of the Senior Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer:
- Communicate with cross-functional teams to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Provide specification, start up, and troubleshooting of process control systems (DCS/PLC).
- Provide technical support for various projects while mentoring JR engineers and technicians
- Designing, developing, and implementing electrical and instrumentation systems for our manufacturing processes.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for process improvements and implementing innovative solutions.
- Providing technical support and guidance to junior engineers and maintenance teams.
Qualifications of the Senior Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
- BSEE or related field
- 7+ years of experience in electrical and instrumentation engineering within heavy industrial settings, preferably within the steel or metals industry.
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems, instrumentation technologies, PLCs, SCADA, and industrial automation.
- Proven track record of successful project management, from concept to completion.
- Familiarity with safety standards and regulations in industrial environments.
If you're looking for a new and exciting role with a collaborative team, apply now!