Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Job Location: Avenel, NJ
A leader in Aerospace and a pioneering designer/supplier of advanced power conversion equipment is looking to bring on a Senior Electrical Engineer to their team.
The Senior Electrical Engineer is responsible for designing and developing electrical circuits in support of new products and existing product upgrades in our power conversion product portfolio.
- Review and take ownership of customer technical requirements.
- Develop a system architecture to satisfy the technical requirements within the constraints of budget, recurring cost, and schedule.
- Detailed design and analysis for new circuit or circuit variations including designing electronic circuits, PCB layouts, and magnetics.
- Bachelor's (required) or Master's (preferred) degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Five+ years of electrical design experience.
- Knowledge of various power electronics circuits, topologies, and their control.
- Ability to understand, design, and simulate analog (required) and digital (desired) circuits.
- Knowledge of low frequency and/or high frequency magnetic designs.
- US Citizen or US Permanent Resident.