Senior Director of Supply Planning
Location: Denver Metro
Status: On Site
Our client is looking for an innovative Senior Director of Supply Planning to be responsible for supply planning processes across multi-site operations. The Senior Director of Supply Planning will lead tactical and strategic decision making, strategy implementation, inventory turns, on time delivery, and customer satisfaction.
- Lead a team of up to 10 master schedulers across the US
- Establish supply planning processes
- Preparing data and materials on a monthly basis to facilitate decision making
- Evaluating inventory reports
- Identifying significant business risks
- Identifying and implementing supply chain initiatives to improve efficiencies, cost, waste reduction and other lean principles.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Technology, Business, or related field
- 15+ years of relevant supply chain experience
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience
- 5+ years of experience managing multi-site operations
- MUST HAVE Oracle erp experience
- Able to travel up to 25% within North and South America