Job Title: Senior Director of Global Manufacturing Engineering
Job Location: Austin, TX with HYBRID flexibility (3 days on-site, 2 days remote)
A top-tier Electronics Manufacturer is seeking a Senior Leader to oversee their Global Manufacturing Engineering Organization. This individual will be joining an innovative, trusted, and well-known organization that takes creative problem solving to the next level.
- Lead New Product / Systems and Continuous Improvement Initiatives for all process, product, systems, industrial and test engineering functions
- Partner with Business Units, R&D and Finance for new offerings and gross margin improvements
- Lead New Technology and Processes introduction in support of the team's business strategy
- Develop and coach leaders across all of Manufacturing Engineering functions globally
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering; post graduate degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of electronics manufacturing engineering experience
- Experience in executive leadership role within a global matrix managed multi-site company with manufacturing spread over multiple continents
- Ability to drive change and impact influence without lines of formal authority.
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- Bonuses + RSUs