A leading Machine Tool Builder is seeking a Sr. CAD Design Engineer to join the R&D Electrical department on-site in their HQ outside of Thousand Oaks, CA.
This Sr. CAD Design Engineer will use CAD tools to design concepts and manage the entire product design process.
- Creates and manages design from product definition to released product.
- Creates board layout design using Altium and Pads.
- Generates release packages for PCB's including 3D models and ICT test point definition.
- Defines layout rule definitions and aligns them to manufacturing capabilities.
- Works with 3D models to design or redesign around constraints.
- Uses design software such as SolidWorks to design PCB enclosures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 10+ years of board level design experience
- 5+ years of SolidWorks experience
- Must be an active CAD designer
- Experience reading schematics
- Understanding of PCB fabrication and assembly process as well as the standards involved
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation Assistance (California only)
- Monthly and Annual Bonus Opportunities