A premier global advanced materials company is looking to add a Senior Production Chemical Engineer to the company.
This company aims to create a more sustainable future with a diverse product portfolio, of forward-thinking specialty solutions across multiple industries.
The Senior Production Chemical Engineer will be responsible for:
- Preparation, adaptation, and sampling of operational contingency plans in the area of responsibility
- Can deliver process & equipment reliability, including guaranteeing all equipment is in good condition. Collaborating with team members and maintenance team on accomplishing maintenance work.
- Perform root cause analysis and execute follow-ups of unexpected events and near misses from EHS/quality/operations perspectives
- Carrying out stringent change and documentation management in the operating area (MOC)
- Monitoring and strategic planning of production costs in the area of responsibility, targeting production, and plant safety
The Senior Production Chemical Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering
- 5+ years with production or process experience in the chemical industry
- Excellent understanding of business interrelationships
- In-depth knowledge of responsibilities and costs
- Intermediate knowledge of SAP functional module, and Sound DCS
- Strong team culture
- Annual performance bonus
- Fully paid health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401K Incentives
If you are interested in the Senior Production Chemical Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.