Position: Senior Continuous Improvement Manager
Company: A leading Food and Beverage Company
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Continuous Improvement Manager to drive operational excellence and continuous improvement initiatives across our Missouri operations. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully implementing process improvements and driving change in a fast-paced, food and beverage manufacturing environment.
- Lead and facilitate continuous improvement initiatives to drive operational excellence and cost savings
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize improvement opportunities, and develop and implement action plans to achieve targeted results
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the impact of continuous improvement initiatives and report results to senior leadership
- Mentor and coach plant teams in Lean methodologies and continuous improvement best practices
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and drive a continuous improvement mindset across the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or related field
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in a continuous improvement role within a food and beverage manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of Lean methodologies and experience leading process improvement projects
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively to meet business needs
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within a dynamic and growing organization.
If you are passionate about driving operational excellence and continuous improvement and are ready to take on a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Apply now and join a team dedicated to making a difference in the world of food and beverage manufacturing!