Are you a motivated and ambitious individual who thrives in a fast-paced ever changing work environment? A frontline global company is searching for top talent to embrace this predominant and rewarding position that will not only build your individual skill set, but affect and benefit consumers around the world.
This hybrid position located in Miami, Florida offers extensive opportunity for growth and development within a top-tier global company. The role is centralized around hospitality tourism and has a perfect balance of both in-person and remote work, not to mention extraordinary global adventure on a regular basis.
- Guarantee alignment amongst relationships with suppliers by creating and implementing goals and project strategies
- Work directly with the New Build procurement team for specific operations
- Navigate and determine cost-effective solutions for project management
- Ensure timeliness and budget allocation amongst projects to best accommodate and satisfy consumers
- Procurement of both goods and services for a range of designated projects
- Direction and leadership in budget preparation, issue resolution, and supplier agreements
- Exclusive representation for internal customers ensuring successful execution of projects
- 7+ years of experience within Procurement, Technical, Engineering, Commercial or Project Development
- Accreditation from Supply Chain Industry organization
- Proficiency in managing multiple different tools such as JDE, Databases, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Solid negotiation, communication and planning skills from both an individual and team standpoint
- Knowledge of strategic sourcing and procurement work processes and solutions
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- Extensive promotional opportunities
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
If you have a taste for adventure and personal growth, give me a call to get further details regarding this notable opportunity!