A European leading manufacturer of bathroom and heating technology is growing their SAP team with an SAP WM inhouse consultant based in the Deggendorf region. With an exciting SAP integration and transformation on the horizon across the European region, this is a great time to join a company with around 1300 employees, and growing. As part of a global group, this company excels with opportunities for advancement and development in a fast paced industry.
The SAP WM inhouse consultant will be responsible for...
- Overall support and further development of the SAP module MM and LVS across the European region
- Adaptation of the SAP applications - customizing and creation of programming specifications
- Close cooperation and advice between the departments, for example in joint process design or as a trend generator
- Coordination and active participation in national and international SAP WM projects, from requirements analysis and conception to implementation and support
- Contact person for users and key users at the location and our international companies as well as ensuring user satisfaction
- An upcoming exciting project designing and implementing an SAP system to manufacturing sites in Belgium and Italy
The SAP WM inhouse consultant should have the following qualifications...
- Successfully completed studies in economics, computer science, supply chain or a comparable
- Strong, hands-on experience in SAP WM / LVS
- Knowledge of SAP customizing and basic knowledge of ABAP programming
- Preferred experience in a manufacturing industry
- Great communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- Good written and spoken English knowledge; German would be a benefit
This market leader is in a very stable situation, even growing at this difficult time. They are an excellent company to join at this point with great opportunity to progress personally and professionally.
If you are interested in the SAP WM inhouse consultant role, then please don't wait to apply.