Work for a leader in manufacturing snack and protein bars. Their products are 100% organic, Kosher, gluten-free, vegan, and completely delicious. Family owned business that has grown to make $26 million in retail sales annually. They are driven by their unique values: authenticity, generosity, and compassion for people and the planet.
We are recruiting a Sanitation Supervisor for a leading Food Manufacturing company in Wisconsin. The Sanitation Supervisor will be responsible for leading sanitation employees to ensure a clean and sanitized facility to produce a safe, high-quality product. The successful candidate will have a strong background in Sanitation, Food & Beverage, Quality Control, and Food Manufacturing.
- Supervise and manage sanitation employees.
- Walking and working on the production floor checking sanitation.
- Ensure a clean and sanitized facility to produce a safe, high-quality product.
- Develop and maintain sanitation procedures and schedules.
- Work closely with production and quality control teams to ensure compliance with regulatory and company standards.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of sanitation supplies, chemicals, and equipment.
- Conduct regular sanitation inspections and audits.
- Train and coach sanitation employees to ensure safety and quality standards are met.
- Identify and troubleshoot sanitation issues.
- Knowledge of GMPs and HACCP
- Familiar with SSOPs
- Must be a good communicator and team leader
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals
- Understand the production of organic material