Sales and Operations Performance Analyst needed for an international, specialty Pharmaceutical Company
- Associate Level
- New York
- Salary Range: $65,000-$75,000 + Bonus
A leading multinational research-based pharmaceutical manufacturer is looking to add head count. Through scientific innovations and acquisitions of other pharmaceutical companies, they are progressing and expanding their global presence in the market. They are currently providing high-quality prescription and over-the counter products around the world and in addition they are expanding upon their product lines. As they expand they are looking for a Sales Operations and Performance Analyst to join their team!
This Sales and Operations Performance Analyst will be responsible for evaluating Key Performance Indicators to improve efficiency throughout the entire supply chain. They will report directly into the Director of Supply Chain while focusing on key regulations and the wholesaler inventory levels. This rapidly growing pharmaceutical company is offering a flexible work environment with the ability to work remote 2-3 days per week.
The Sales and Operations Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist the Demand planning, allocations and FTS teams.
- Analyze the external vs internal customer/market metric indicators.
- Boost KPI measures throughout all teams by executing improvement plans.
- Evaluate financial measures throughout the supply chain, end to end.
- Communicate directly with senior managers to provide new insight.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in the a technical field.
- At least 2 years of experience within the supply chain space.
- Cross-functional team experience.
- Experience in the food and beverage or pharmaceuticals industry.