A major Supply Chain Solutions Provider is searching for an experienced sales professional in Germany (opportunities to work remotely). They are expanding their European network to establish relationships with Key Fashion companies in Germany. Working with a portfolio of Fortune 500 companies, this client is a recognisable name in the industry with 2200 employees and growing.
The Sales Manager - Outbound Network Development will be responsible for...
- Building Exports businesses from Germany and Europe to a wide network in Asia:
- UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Egypt, Nigeria, Kenya, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Singapore, Hong Kong, and China.
- Establishing relationships with German Freight Forwarders with a large volume of Sea and Air freight needs
- Maintaining relationships with key accounts
- Liaising with international stakeholders
- Growing out the European branch of this multinational company
The Sales Manager - Outbound Network Development should have the following qualifications...
- A deep prior knowledge of German Freight Forwarders
- Experience in working with exports in destinations mentioned above
- A strong background in managing accounts; around 3-10 years of experience
- Great communication skills and sales personality
- Good written and spoken English and German language
This client is currently growing and in a very secure position, back to their sales numbers from 2019 and growing. This is an excellent opportunity to join an international company on the ground floor in Europe, with excellent flexibility and remote working opportunities.
If you are interested in the Sales Manager - Outbound Network Development role, then please don't wait to apply.