- Level: Manager
- Work Status: Onsite
Our client in the consumer goods industry is looking to expand their planning team and hire a Demand Planning Manager who will oversee the process. Our client is looking for a candidate with a strong manufacturing background.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in analyzing market trends, strategic execution, and a Made to Stock manufacturing background. The goal is too analyze then produce a plan where costs are cut without reducing quality or efficiency!
- Assist the organization with implementing an advanced forecasting software package and/or a broader advanced planning & scheduling system
- Manage monthly cadence and ensure forecasting timelines are met
- Provide detailed, timely forecast reporting for input to monthly S&OP Demand Review
- Identify & develop strategies & best practices as primary routes to drive & sustain improvement.
- Maintain transparency of Demand Planning performance with the overall organization and ensure delivery of performance results.
- Develop detailed project plans to achieve project objectives within or across assigned Divisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional project team members to ensure delivery of project milestones and achieve expected productivity objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years' experience in demand planning
- Experience in S&OP & ERP implementations
- Demonstrated track record of effectively building partnerships and managing and resolving challenges
Advanced level skills in Excel, PowerBI, and/or MS Access