Position: Automation Engineer
Industry: Life Sciences
Location: Ramsey, NJ (REMOTE POTENTIAL)
Company Summary: One of the pioneers and world leaders in fluidized bed technology within the Lifesciences space is looking to continue innovating powerful technologies and share them across the world. They achieve this by creating and providing the latest technology and help optimize processing for some of the leading suppliers within the pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and food spaces around the globe. Their team in New Jersey is looking to grow their operations and take on talented Automation engineers. If you are someone looking to join a constantly growing industry and well-established organization this role could be a fit for you.
- Develop and customize PLC application code.
- Review and approve control system design drawings.
- Develop proficiency in the understanding and application of Process Automation departmental standards.
- Specify and purchase control system hardware and instrumentation
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (Computer Science or Engineering Technology)
- Experience using Rockwell PLC/ HMI on automation systems
- 3-5 years work experience in an Automation setting
- cGMP and background in Life Sciences is a plus
Client is looking to hire immediately, apply directly to ad.