A Global Specialist in Energy & Automation Manufacturing is searching to add a Reliability Engineer to their team at their Lexington, KY facility. This is a Smart Factory with a Union environment. If you are looking for a chance to learn new skills, take your career to the next level, and establish your mark on the future of this industry this is the role for you!
Salary: $85,000 - $100,000 - 5-10% Bonus
What will you do?
- Leading continuous improvement of the Predictive and Preventive Maintenance Programs.
- Conducting and overseeing maintenance process audits
- Root Cause Analysis of machine failures and implementing permanent corrective actions.
- Preparing/Planning of non-routine Preventive Maintenance Projects
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Bachelor's Degree
- SAP experience preferred
- Prior experience driving process improvement in an industrial environment
- Knowledgeable regarding electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
- Demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis and develop action plans to strategically eliminate barriers
- English language proficiency (reading, writing, oral) is required
If you are interested in the Reliability Engineer position, please apply today!