Regional Reliability Engineer required for the world's leader in sustainable waste & energy!
- Mid Level
- Location Flexibility (CT, MA, Long Island)
One of the Market's leading Energy and Waste companies is looking for a Regional Reliability Engineer to join their rapidly growing team to identify, manage, and solve asset reliability problems that affect region and facility performance.
The Regional Reliability Engineer will provide leadership to both the Preventive and Predictive Maintenance programs and be able to facilitate condition based Maintenance within the facilities.
The Regional Reliability Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Track asset condition in the region, identify performance issues, and facilitate actions within the field
- Supporting projects through equipment selection (ensure installed asset meet production needs)
- Participate and lead continuous improvement efforts when needed
- Provide support to operations, maintenance, and technical personnel
- Perform PPM audits for maintenance, machinery, and operations
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Maritime, Mechanical, or Chemical preferred)
- 5+ years of experience within a plant environment
- Experience within an Industrial Setting - and can read P&ID, engineering drawings and standards
- Understanding of rotating equipment and maintenance techniques (CMRP preferred)
- Experience in Root Cause Analysis Methods
If this seems of interest to you, don't hesitate to apply today!