This position is at a fast-growing e-grocer provider in the Chicago area that is looking for an experienced leader to head their logistics, warehousing, merchandising, and sales. As Regional General Manager, you will be the owner of an entire P&L, drive acquisition and sales, bring service to the local community, whilst managing a team of 100+ people.
A few additional things to note about the company: In the last 12 months they have been generating $600,000 per week in sales, and they are currently at 700% YOY growth in revenue.
- Blend industry experiences in warehouse and logistics to localize the companaies strategies and goals.
- Lead the execution of their strategy plan to reach the goals
- Hire and coach new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance (through the use of KPIs)
- Improve processes and eliminate inefficiencies with practical and executable solutions that support the company's rapid growth
- Prepare analysis reports regularly for upper management
- Ability to solve complex operational problems
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- BSc/BA in Business or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- 3 years+ proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role
- Experience in managing a team of more than 50 employees
- Fluency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese
- Health insurance package (including medical, dental, and vision)
- Free daily lunch
- Performance bonus (quarterly payoff)
- Vacation and holiday time off