Regional Demand Planner
Company Summary: A global consumer goods firm which is experiencing a massive period of growth is currently seeking a motivated Regional Demand Planner to be responsible for the Sales and Operations (S&OP) Governance in The Netherlands. You will play a key role in the organisations forecast submissions, channel inventory management and monthly business reporting & analysis. If you find yourself wanting to be part of an exciting fast-paced collaborative work environment reach out to learn more.
The Regional Demand Planner will be responsible for:
- Running the forecast process from beginning to its execution.
- Improving Channel Inventory through a robust local allocation process.
- Local reporting and consulting with sales leaders to assist with business analysis.
- Ensuring an effective execution of operations projects and performance improvements.
- Being the main point of contact for internal stakeholders
The Regional Demand Planner should have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of demand or supply planning experience.
- BA degree in the Supply Chain field, Finance or Business or relative industry experience
- English speaking.
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Flexible working
- Bonus Package
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in the Regional Demand Planner role based in the Netherlands, then please don't wait to apply.