A Global Producer of Acoustic Technology, Thermal Management and Fluid Transfer is looking for a Quality Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing and maintaining the highest standards of quality control throughout their production processes.
The Quality Manager's key responsibilities will be:
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining quality control processes, procedures, and standards to ensure consistent product quality and reliability
- Monitoring and evaluating production processes to identify potential areas for improvement
- Managing and lead the daily activities of Quality Assurance of the Plant
The Quality Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of quality experience
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Quality
- Lean Background
- Competitive benefits and PTO
- Relocation and 401K package
- $5,000 sign on bonus
If you are interested in the Quality Manager role, please don't hesitate to apply.