Quality Manager required for Leading Chemicals Firm
- Quality Manager
- Louis, MO
One of the world's leading chemicals firms is seeking for an experienced Quality Manager to help lead the Quality team.
This manager will oversee the company's quality management systems to ensure customer satisfaction. They are looking for someone to oversee both quality assurance and quality control. They will report directly to the Plant Manager, leveraging a strong Quality Management background to ensure all processes meet regulatory standards.
The ideal Quality Manager candidate will have the following skillset
- Bachelor's or MS Degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or related field
- 5+ years Quality Management experience in a chemicals or pharmaceuticals environment
- LEAN/Six Sigma Certifications Preferred
- Knowledge of ISO
- Management experience of Lean and/or Quality
The Quality Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Guarantee that all products meet regulatory standards before distribution
- Enhance current quality systems in line with ISO 9001
- Create and implement systems to improve current processes and increase efficiency
- Verify that procedures and materials meet safety requirements
- Manage customer issues and implements corrective action and implements quality enhancements to further prevent future problems.
- Establish and maintain quality systems to ensure ISO standards are met