One of the leading manufacturers of frozen meat-based snacks and cuisine is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager who will join the management team. Located in Norwood, Massachusetts, this location sits comfortably within the Boston metropolitan area. The plant facility includes warehouse and Corporate functions, along with an R&D facility.
The company is a dynamic enterprise that has grown substantially across the food and beverage industry. With its current business model, they are on pace to double within the next five years. Are you ready to think on your feet and join this fast-paced growing company?
- Assisting in investigating customer complaints
- Coordinating with the Director of Quality Assurance & Food Safety to develop and implement policies, procedures, and training programs
- Ensuring the product quality and integrity is consistently in conformance with quality specifications throughout the process of raw materials to finished product
- Work with FDA and USDA Regulators as necessary
- Serve as lead SQF Practitioner with Director of Quality Assurance & Food Safety Manager as back-ups
- Ability to implement new programs as required by management
- Demonstrate and reinforces HPT behaviors in the department and organization
- Bachelor's in Food Science, Safety, Biology, or any other related field
- Experience with meat products/ability to pass sensory test
- Minimum 5-8 years of management in the food and beverage industry
- Familiarity with Quality Management Systems and Total Quality Management
- Excellent communication skills
- SQF certification
Don't wait and apply today!