Locations : Dubuque- IA, Austin, MN, Pelican Rapids, MN
A globally known food & beverage company is looking to bring someone who is a charismatic, all hands-on deck, asset to their team. You will be sure to grow your experience with this role and get a very strong taste of the food & beverage industry. Originally known as a family-owned company, it steadily grew into a multi-billion-dollar corporation while maintaining this same feeling. If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact below!
- Assists in the implementation and maintenance of SPC, HACCP and FDA programs.
- Implement CI processes
- Oversee food safety and quality programs within assigned areas
- Assure proper handling of processes
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 3+ years in food, beverage, experience
- Knowledge of USDA, FDA, FSMA
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Continuous improvement experience
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, dental, vision, insurance
- Pension and 401k
- Free two-year community/technical college tuition for children of employees