Purchasing Manager (Packaging) - Munich
A sustainable start-up company in the chemical industry are looking for a passionate and ambitious purchasing manager to join their team in Munich, Germany.
The company is a start-up that specialises in sustainable cleaning products. Their technologies are shaping the future of household cleaning.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation that offer great career progression opportunities.
They are looking for a candidate that is passionate, ambitious, self-driven and motivated. Someone with a background in purchasing packaging, that is interested in working with a company that is dedicated to sustainability. They want you to help them take their company to the next level, by controlling the purchasing decisions and providing innovative ideas on how their products can be even more sustainable.
- As a Purchasing Manager you will be responsible for the availability of goods within the company and all product-related purchasing decisions.
- You will be in close contact with national and international suppliers, taking control of the supplier management process.
- Negotiating with suppliers, ensuring availability of goods from suppliers for successful day-to-day operations. Taking on the coordination of comprehensive product ranges to ensure there is a sufficient availability of goods.
- Responsible for the invoice verification within the procurement department.
- Providing innovate ideas on how the current and future products can be re-designed to be even more sustainable.
- Conversing with other members of the supply chain to process clarification cases, whilst supporting the other teams with projects to ensure maximum optimisation for the development of procurement processes.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Business fluent in English and German. Good English writing skills.
- A passion for sustainability.
- A university degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience in procurement, purchasing, packaging or logistics.
- Good presentation skills, project management and an understanding of the product development process.
- Competitive salary.
- Career progression.
- Employee benefits.
You are motivated and results driven, with a passion for success that focuses on continuous improvement.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 7588 815