Purchasing Manager needed for a BIG Leading American Manufacturer!!
- Fully on-site, Southern California Based
- Senior level role
- Manufacturing Industry experience/background is a must
- Relocation assistance is available
- 3-10 Direct Reports
American Manufacturing Team looking for a Purchasing Manager!
This sourcing specialist will report directly to the VP of Procurement and oversee Sourcing Leaders, Cost Reduction Engineers & Buyers to ensure company success. This individual will also be passionate about representing the company and work in amazing company culture.
The Purchasing Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive team to annual cost saving targets
- Ensure all projects are meeting timely quotas
- Support Supplier Quality team to resolve and prevent any issues
- Make sure the team is purchasing quality service and products
- Ensure inventory levels are met and SAP planning is under control
- Monitor safety stocks and delivery quantities are met
- Set goal direction for the team
- And more!!
The ideal candidate MUST have the following skill set:
- 5+ years of experience in Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, Procurement
- Manufacturing industries experience (auto, aerospace, machine, etc)
- Full knowledge of SAP and ERP process
- Full knowledge of strategic sourcing process
- Bachelor's degree:
- Business, supply chain, operations, engineering, etc (flexible/open)
- Auto, Heavy manufacturing, or Aerospace industry experience
- APICS AND/OR CM CERTIFICATION IS A STRONG PLUS