DSJ Global has partnered with a groundbreaking business in hydro-power, claiming the spot as Europe's largest renewable energy generator. My client takes pride in their ability to make clean energy possible for over a century while continuing to lead the way toward a carbon-free future.
My client is growing and with interests in investing more into their procurement team, they are looking for a Projects Procurement Manager who will work both strategically and internationally.
If you are looking to be a part of the renewable movement and be at the forefront of green transformation, keep reading!
- Overall procurement responsibility for both solar and battery storage projects
- Negotiating commercial and legal terms, and building long-lasting relationships with suppliers
- In charge of early oversights of engineering, supply chain sustainability, and contracting strategies.
- 5+ years of experience form complex energy construction within the renewable sector.
- Knowledge of transport methods, supply chains, manufacturing, and costs.
- Fluent in English and German
- Social events IE yoga, sailing, and cabin rentals
- Hybrid working, with flexible hours to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Unlimited learning opportunities through on-boarding sessions at various levels of the organisation.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in learning more about, please email me at vanelle.osei-