- Lead cross-functional teams in implementing process, packaging or infrastructure projects in support of new product introductions, co-manufacturing projects, or internal projects to increase productivity.
- Provide project development, concept, design, layouts, cost estimating, and equipment selection.
- Work closely with internal customers to support them and their goals.
- Ensure stakeholder involvement.
- Provide advice and technical direction for team members on an as-needed basis.
- Provide continuous improvement in the company's productivity pipeline.
Back to jobs
Project Engineering Manager
- Location Sheboygan
- Job type Permanent
- Salary US$110000 - US$120000 per annum
- Discipline Engineering
- Reference PR/406942_1675973956