We have a current opportunity for a Project Engineer for a leading medium-sized chemicals company, on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Leuna.
Your responsibilities as a Project Engineer:
- Preparation, planning, coordination and supervision of chemical-technical and construction (investment) projects.
- Monitor compliance with applicable standards, practices, quality assurance and control policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Perform overall quality control of work (budget, schedule, plans, staff performance) and report project status on a regular basis.
- Coordination and supervision of external service providers.
- Cross-trade thinking and constructive work together with the planners and executors involved in the project.
- Review engineering performance and take appropriate corrective action.
- Effectively cooperate and communicate internal and external project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
If you have project experience from the chemical industry or plant engineering then we look forward to your application.