At this leading life sciences company, their 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world they have passionately pursued their curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Degree in life science, engineering (prefer chemical engineering) or supply chain management, MBA preferred
PMP certification is required
- MBA preferred
- Fluent in English and have a profound knowledge of quality regulations
- 5+ years of professional experience in project/program management
- Demonstrated experience engaging stakeholders, extract and refine business and technical requirements of an initiative.
- Experience building detailed project proposals and the supporting business cases to enable leadership approval
- Proven track record with civil/construction projects and/or technology transfers as well as a history of successfully executed larger technical investment projects (10M$-100M$) as project lead
- Experience setting up effective project teams/structures and set realistic, challenging objectives for the project team and effectively lead teams to achieving those project goals
- Ability to analyze complex situations in order to develop solutions
- Result driven, inclusive and can identify required resources and stakeholders